Header Ads

Inspiring: Wow! Jobless and Homeless man begs for job on the street, instead of asking for money


The man by name, Frederick Callison have been sitting on a particular spot(beside a grocery store) for the past two years seeking job.


Finally,  Michael Marteen finally noticed Callison while shopping at the grocery store with his supportive fiancee, sandra Canto, and two sons.

As many would be out there seeking for money, Frederick Callison decided to seek for job, making himself useful.

"When I asked if I could see his resume, he hopped right up to hand one to me and then started telling me all about his experience as if it were an interview," Marteen  "I've been in situations where I had nothing and had to bust my butt to get work, and there he was doing that, so I have a lot of respect for him."





Callison, 52, a former line cook, arrived Sacramento two years ago from Washington hoping to be a cook for the Salvation Army. Unfortunately, It didn't work out, sadly he had been on there ever since.



"He was ecstatic about landing a job and very grateful for the opportunity," Marteen said. "He was up the night before studying the menu for hours."



The restaurant gave him clothes to wear and a friend is providing Callison with a place to stay until he can get back on his feet.

"It's easy to look at someone and not see anything but a homeless man, but after talking to him I realized he's so much more than that," Marteen said. "He's a well spoken, cool and friendly guy who knows what he wants and is going after it."

It is truly great of this man.

ALSO READ: Inspiring: She Lost a Daughter, Now she adopted and is feeding 800 Girls




No comments